The Alpha to Omega Teacher's Handbook provides detailed lesson plans for each stage of the course. These are backed up with carefully devised exercises which take students step-by-step through the skills they are developing. The 6th Edition of this popular resource has been updated by Dyslexia Action - the world's only national dyslexia teaching body - and retains all the successful features of the previous handbooks.Dyslexia Action are using this book as one of the core texts on their teacher training courses, so you can be confident that it can be used to develop the literacy skills of students with dyslexia.
- Completely revised and updated Teacher's Handbook with improved design and layout for user-friendliness.
- New introduction includes current thinking on teaching dyslexic students.
- Updated sentences for dictation, plus checklists and charts for spelling patterns.
- Includes a chart matching the activities to the National Curriculum requirements.
- Clearly cross-referenced to both the Student's Book and the Activity Pack CD-ROM.
- Pack includes a separate copy of the 136-page Alpha to Omega Student's Book containing the reading passages and exercises.
Alpha to Omega Twin pack