Fifteen interactive games on grammar, spelling and punctuation!
Create confident readers and writers with Grammar Games; colourfully animated games for children to practice key grammar concepts taught in the classroom at home.
Children begin at sea, with Inky Mouse in a small rowing boat. Their task? To reach, master and complete 15 interactive games that practice grammar, spelling and punctuation skills through visiting the following five islands:
- The Alphabet and Capital Letters – alphabet order, letter formation and letter matching
- Tricky Words — reinforce the 72 tricky words taught in Jolly Phonics by set or all together using a handy word search
- Punctuation – full stops, commas, speech marks, exclamation marks and apostrophes
- Building Words – initial/final consonant blends, compound words, digraphs, vowels, alternative spellings of vowels and spelling patterns
- Parts of speech – verbs, common nouns, adjectives and parsing.
Key Features Of The Software
- Matches the topics covered in The Grammar Handbooks or Teacher/Pupil Books 1 & 2
- Ideal for children aged 5+
- Child-friendly instructions
- Print or precursive letter settings
- Mac® or PC compatible