Numicon: Geometry, Measurement and Statistics 4 Teaching Pack contains:
The Numicon Geometry, Measurement and Statistics 4 Teaching Pack comprises a Teaching Resource Handbook and an Implementation Guide for teachers of children aged 8-9. The pack provides step-by-step activities and practice, with planning support and assessment opportunities, alongside advice on how best to implementNumicon in your school.
- Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.
- Activities are broken down step-by-step and include clear learning and assessment objectives.
- All activities come from real classroom experience; extensively trialled with teachers and children.
- 'Low threshold, high ceiling' activities allow you to differentiate for every child through the same activity group
- Topics are explored through real-life problem solving and discussion, allowing children to investigate.
- Activities include clear instructions, illustrations and a list of the concrete resources used to support learning.
- Accompanied by editable planning and printable photocopy masters, you can adapt to suit the needs of your children.
- Photocopiable activities for home allow children to practice and discuss maths in a fun, engaging way.