Suitable for: Teachers of children aged 5 to 7
Numicon: Starter Apparatus Pack A contains and should be used with the Numcion Level 1 & 2 Number, Pattern and Calculating and Geometry, Measurement and Statistics teaching books.
- Numicon: 10 Numicon Ten Shapes x 2
- Numicon: 80 extra 1 Shapes
- Numicon: Box of 80 Numicon Shapes x 2
- Numicon: 80 Coloured Pegs x 2
- Numicon: 100 Square Baseboard x 6
- Numicon: Feely Bag x 3
- Numicon: Dice Set of 4 x 1
- Numicon: Post Box Set of 3 x 1
- Numicon: Display Number Line x 1
- Numicon: 10s Number Line x 3
- Numicon: Card 1-100 Number Track x 2
- Numicon: 0-100 Numeral Cards x 2
- Numicon: 0-100cm scale Number Line Set of 3 x 2
- Numicon: Magnetic Strip x 1
- Numicon: Number Rods - Large Set x 1
- Numicon: Number Rod Trays 1-10 & 20 x 1
- Numicon: 1-100cm Number Rod Track x 2
- Numicon: 0-31 Number Line (pack of 3) x 2
Apparatus, such as Numicon Shapes, dice or rods, provide structured images to enrich number understanding. The Numicon Starter Apparatus Pack A contains core apparatus to teach children at ages 5 to 7.
Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.
Numicon apparatus encourages children to reason mathematically through use of concrete objects.
This apparatus pack is suitable for teaching Number, Pattern and Calculating and Geometry, Measurement and Statistics.
Each Numicon Teaching Resource Handbook activity includes a list of the concrete resources used to support learning.
Numicon builds a deep understanding of maths through a multi-sensory approach, developing children's fluency, reasoning and problem-solving.